maanantai 19. joulukuuta 2011

My words of welcome

Welcome to my PHP development blog, where I will write down things about PHP programming, techniques and other related issues.

The main purpose of this blog is to write down all the things for myself so I can locate all important information in one place, but I also want to share these things I have learned and developed with you.

I hope you will find the articles in this blog useful for you and your fellow team members. Please feel free to post comments if you have any concerns and questions about my articles.

So who am I?

My name is Artur Gajewski and I live in Helsinki, Finland. I have been doing development in PHP and J2EE since 2000. PHP is my main focus currently and in 2010 I received certification for Zend Framework. Currently I am working on becoming certified in PHP 5.

Currently I work as a web developer for a company called Codemate, which is an outsourcing company based in Finland and Bangladesh.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti